The Roots NEEDS Volunteers!!!
With all the craziness of 2020 behind us(sort of?) we’re looking to kick off 2021 & 2022 with some fun new(safe) meetups and (hopefully) some fresh faces!
There’s no denying that the Roots wouldn’t be what it is without each and every one of it’s volunteers coming together and working towards our mission to empower families and grow our community.
Community Roots is ever evolving and we are always in need of some helping hands! If you’re looking to connect with like-minded folks dedicated to living more mindfully and you’d like to join our small community of volunteers we would LOVE to have you! Here’s a list of some groups that have been requested by our families and other current groups looking for a co-host. If you have a group that you would like to add in addition to the ones listed or you have an idea or talent you’d like to bring to The Roots please let us know!
WEEKLY, BIWEEKLY OR MONTHLY
- Tinker Tuesdays host and co-host
- Baby Party Time weekday/weekend host and co-host
- Sensory Saturday co-host
- Cruisers and Crawlers host and co-host
- Mama and Me Walking Group host and co-host
- Pregnancy Support Group host and co-host
- Fun Fridays host and co-host
- Parental support groups of all types
- Daddy Meet Up Groups
- Mother’s Day Giveback event coordinator and volunteers
- Markets (Veg Fest, Pride, Market on Florida etc..)
- Consignment sale coordinator and volunteers
- Loss Walk coordinator and volunteers
- Holiday Crafts host and co-host
- Solistice and Equinox celebrations host and co-host
- Christmas Caroling event coordinator and volunteers
- Healthy Halloween event coordinator and volunteers
- Clean-ups (yard maintenance, closet organization…etc)
- Social Media Manager
- Community Fridge Ambassador
Our volunteers also get perks for being a part of our team! Cool t-shirts, discounts on event rentals, and of course celebration and awards with us at our annual volunteer appreciation brunch!
If you’re interested please EMAIL US.